• How To Install The Rear Rack Of MF-17 and MF-18 Series

    0 comments /
    How To Install The Rear Rack Of MF-17 and MF-18 Series

    Read more

  • What you must pay attention to after receiving your MAXFOOT. (2)

    0 comments /
    What you must pay attention to after receiving your MAXFOOT. (2)
    As we all know, cables are bridges that connect each electrical part on the electric bike.In order to protect the cables, MF-19 adopts the design that parts of cables pass inside the frame.This can protect the cable to the greatest extent of damage due to external factors.But there is a part of cables that are easy to be broken, we need to pay attention to this part.That is the folding part.Many riders will cut the cables by accident when unfolding...

    Read more

  • What you must pay attention to after receiving your MAXFOOT. (1)

    0 comments /
    What you must pay attention to after receiving your MAXFOOT. (1)
    The second batch of Maxfoot electric bikes recently been shipped away by sea to the United States, Some Indiegogo supporters, and maxfoot.bike customers will soon receive your beloved MAXFOOT. So, what are you paying attention to when you receive Maxfoot in excitement?I think the first to notice is the correct assembly.The bike you received is 85% pre-assembled and you need to operate the rest of 15% by yourself. Only requires the front wheel, seat post, pedals and handlebars need to...

    Read more

FREE SHIPPING to 48 Contiguous States
Ship within 2 business day
response within 24 hour
Located in California
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered